All services start with a Discovery Call
Full Service Design & Refresh Design
We offer a “Refresh” service that utilizes the furniture and accessories you already own to transform your home. We also offer, full service “starting from scratch” and creating an entirely new look.
We empty your room and “shop” your home for forgotten treasures you may have tucked away. Then we reassemble and physically move your furniture in the most pleasing arrangement for your room, re-hang your artwork, and place your accessories to finish the effect. We then provide you with a plan for the final touches your room may need, perhaps one more picture, an area rug, a lamp for the corner, whatever it is we spell it out for you so you can shop wisely or we can do the shopping for you at any one of a number of sources.
It’s not always about replacing everything you already have with new furniture and accessories. Great interior design is about creativity, blending the old with the new, using the pieces you have accumulated over the years with the new things that make your home perfect. Then adding the accessories that are a true reflection of your family and your lifestyle. Making your house a delight to come home to at the end of the day.
INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTATION – Begins with a visit to your home or office and then working within your budget, we help you to develop a plan and spend your money wisely. Floor plans, furniture selections, color schemes, window treatments, lighting accessories, whatever you need, we can help.
Consultation – first hour $350
Additional hours each $100
ONE DAY DECORATING OR REDESIGN – We transform your home using the furniture and accessories you have accumulated over the years. Then you are given a plan to finish the room so the end result is smashing. We physically move everything in your home and re-hang and reset all of your accessories. You will be amazed at the end result. I will leave you with ideas you can implement yourself.
Two hour visit $350
Each additional hour $100
(average room takes 2-3 hours)
Half day visit (4 hours) $475
Whole day visit $725
Assistants (if needed) per hour $55
Rates are listed for a 30 mile radius…traveling charges may apply.
Additional services quoted by the job
PERSONAL SHOPPING SERVICES – Let us find the perfect light fixture, furniture, flooring, accessories, whatever your needs are, she will track it down for you.
Breakdown of Services
- Residential & Commercial Design
- New Construction & remodels
- Interior space planning & furniture layout
- Finishes (paint, wallpaper, countertops, etc)
- Lighting fixture selection
- Appliance & plumbing fixture specifications
- CAD services
- Cabinetry design
- Furniture & fabric selection
- Upholstery and reupholstery
- Art & accessory selection
- Window treatment selection
- Installation & styling
- Construction documentation
- Project coordination
- Virtual eDesign Services
The following phases are applicable to custom remodels with extensive interior redesign
Initial Visit Consultation
Every project starts with an Initial Visit Consultation $350. If you would like to move forward with the project, a Letter of Agreement will be prepared outlining the scope of work. The design fee is calculated based on the scope of work specific to your project.
- Client questionnaire
- Listing the clients desires to assure an understanding of them.
- Study magazine clippings, graphics, collected by the client.
- Discuss and understand the budget and its parameters. If you don’t have one, I can help you create one.
- Discuss expectations in terms of reality.
- Designer/client feedback discussion of the project, and know what each one has understood. (Necessary at the close of each phase of the design process.)
- Design time with clients (on site design meeting of which client must dedicate at least 3 hours of non interrupted time.)
- Prepare design options, with an estimate and sketches or CAD drawings (usually 2-3 drafts)
- Present preferred draft of the plan for discussion, and adjustment.
- Present additional options (if necessary), and provide alternate suggestions and considerations.
- Discuss selection of the options to be used from each option.
- Some shopping with the client might be necessary during this and consecutive phases.
Design Development Phase
- Preparation & presentation of the final draft after preferred option is selected.
- Final visit to showrooms to assure an understanding of the products and materials to be used.
Design Implementation/Construction Phase
- Design sign-off and agreement to go forward with the project as discussed.
- Furniture Procurement, delivery and installation.
- Construction/Installation timeline provided for the client.
- Bi-Weekly meeting with the client at their home or job site.
(More detailed descriptions of these phases will be included in your personalized design fee proposal.)